Wednesday 2 April 2008

Skins

Last night i dreamt I went to college with the cast of Skins. We were going on a trip to a petrol factory and we were stood outside next to some big petrol tanker. Cassie was stood behind me giving some lad her number. As she was doing it she said something like "oh I can't believe its taken me so long to give you it", she was writing her number on his hand and went "Oh WOW! You have really nice hands"
Then she walked past me and went "I'll want yours soon too JOHN"
I said "Well give me that pen and i'll write it on your hand"
I started writing on her hand and took the piss out of her by going "Oh WOW! you have really nice hands!" which she appreciated.
I then woke up and realised I'd written half of my old number and half of my new number on her hand, she'll never be able to call me. She's probably stuck in Dreamland now calling an unrecognised number. :(

No comments: