Monday 10 March 2008

A dream about some celebrities at my house.

Last night I dreamt that the ex Libertine and now Dirty Pretty Things front man- Carl Barat, held a celebrity party at my house. Some of my friends from home turned up and then Pete Doherty came. Carl wasn't expecting Pete, but he had a painting of Che Guevera he'd done for him which he gave him. My Dad was there and he thought the painting was a cat, but I told him it was Che. Then Pete and my Dad did a karaoke song but I can't remember what it was. There was a slide in my back garden and I kept going down that.

Thoughts.
-Me and my housemate Andrew often talk of a celebrity party we want to hold with all our favourite celebrities.
-I lent Dirty Pretty Things' first album off my housemate Callum yesterday.

Craziness rating- 4/10

No comments: