Wednesday 19 March 2008

I had a crossbow

I dreamt I was playing football on a massive field for United. I was Cristiano Ronaldo and I was scoring loads and loads of goals because the team we were playing were rubbish. Then the real Ronaldo appeared and he was a bit better than me. The Bolton manager Gary Megson was on the pitch but he was rubbish. Then everyone started getting these crossbows out and shooting each other. I was quite good with the crossbow as well.
Then me and Matt (hello) were in my garage and his crossbow had broken. I told him he had to just throw the spears at the other people instead then. I had a load of bolts and screws to fire from my crossbow. Then as we were walking round the corner from my street, this vicar and a black woman with massive tits came walking towards us. The vicar seemed embarassed by her. Her tits were the biggest in the world though, they just like merged into one big tit it was brilliant. Me and someone else I was with who I can't remember laughed at her as she kept going "ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY TITS?" and then Matt walked past her a bit after as he was behind us, and his face dropped, it was amazing.
I don't remember what happened next, but I ended up in my IT class at high school. I was late so there was no more computers so I sat on the end of a desk. My old teacher Mr Sharples asked me why my face was always so miserable. I told him that's just how it naturally fell. Then he asked me again and I shouted something at him and everyone started laughing. I woke myself up around that point because I couldnt be arsed doing the work in the class.


Weirdness- 7/10

No comments: