Thursday 27 March 2008

Jean Claude Van Damme

I dreamt I was in bed, then Edna Krabappel from the Simpsons came into my room. She was in human form though. She wanted to dance with me. I danced with her and she kept rubbing herself against me to see if I had an erection. No Edna- DENIED.
Then there was this fitish woman in my room who my Mum had apparently hired to clean the house. I looked out of the window and the street was flooded. It was apparently Xmas Eve and I thought it's a good job we've already done the shopping, otherwise we'd have to swim to the shops or something.
Then I ended up on an Ice Skating rink chasing some woman. I was rubbish though, and kept falling over. Then everyone fucked off the rink, and some bloke in a black suit with a mask came skating on, he was really good. I all of a sudden got really good and everyone was cheering me on to beat bastard features. He overtook me though, then stopped and pointed at me.
I got really mad and went "WHAT? IS THAT MEANT TO SCARE ME?"
I then got a load of plates which were conveniently placed at the side of the rink, and started throwing them at him. His Dad, Jean Claude Van Damme appeared and started throwing them back at me, with his son. Then I had a plate in my hand, and Jean came up to me and told me to smash him round the head with it, I didn't have the bollocks though.

No comments: